Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Address

Right, so I said I was going to give everyone my final address when I got here, so It is as follows:

47 Hatton Gardens
London, EC1N 8Ex
Flat 7

My phone in the flat is only for outgoing calls only. But I bought a cell phone for over here, due to complications, I'll have 2 phone numbers while I'm here. Currently the number is 07726 760118. And it only costs me 10cents (5 pence) a minute talking over seas. Yay! I'll let you know when I switch numbers..again, don't ask.

Tut-tut
Alex

2 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wanted to leave you lots of americanized love and tell you that im way impressed at your ability to just take off of the continent for an entire sememster. yay alex!

 
At 9/01/2006 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alex!!!!!

i miss you bud! it's weird not seeing you up around the station, and by weird i mean i get emotional when i think about it. i know you're going to have an amazing time in London though. i'm very jealous of your courage and the experience in general. we're all taking bets on if you'll come back with an accent. i'm saying yeah, but you can prove me wrong or something...haha. miss you! take care of yourself!

<3 marisa lee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home